Sunday, December 15, 2013

the body upside down

 
There is conversation because we have made stories out of words using words lead by words - the work of other writers writes with us and when we read if we are reading well we are knee deep in something simultaneous as words speak words in other books - how many books write a book -
something is coming at me all day long and from all sides it is kept close it writes through and too me
I dont know what I will share with you here - what my intention is - it belongs to a kind of documentation of food and conversation - the work being the food and conversation being the work speaking to other work - some making - below is a list of the forms most often most often and from anywhere - but who knows --- if you are reading this  - welcome
 
Checklist from everybody
 
Cut-up writing
 
Poetic Essay
 
Poems
 
Writing
 
 

2 comments: